Nuvolo to showcase how facilities can bring more flexibility and productivity to managing day-to-day operations and finally retire their restrictive CMMS
CHICAGO, Oct. 24, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nuvolo, the world’s largest and fastest growing cloud-based enterprise asset management (EAM) platform, today announced it will participate in the NowForum Chicago 2017 conference on October 26. The company will be on hand to demo its new Facilities EAM platform at booth #6, and show how today’s modern facilities can extend their ServiceNow infrastructure into other areas of their operations to manage assets, maintenance, space, leases, real estate, and sustainability.
Facility management teams’ success is measured on their ability to see and act on data in new ways to meet new operational demands and ensure a consistent customer experience. However, many teams are constrained by their current legacy EAM and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) as they are hard to maintain, offer limited configurability and mobile capability, and hinder growth and productivity for the enterprise.
Nuvolo’s EAM platform helps facilities teams create seamless digital workflows with their IT counterparts and utilize a single system of record, eliminating the need to continue relying on disparate systems to retrieve the data they need.
“Facilities have experienced the power of the ServiceNow platform in their IT operations enabling more digital workflows and application consolidation, and now they have an opportunity to see that power transform the way they manage assets, maintenance, and so much more to improve service quality and financial visibility,” said Ed Hand, vice president of sales, Nuvolo. “They need flexible cloud infrastructure that automates workflows and processes and makes data more powerful and useful, and we’re excited to showcase how Nuvolo makes that possible on the ServiceNow platform.”
The Nuvolo Facilities EAM platform provides unique capabilities to help maximize equipment and facilities uptime, lower maintenance costs, and improve service management efficiency:
- Mobile offline functionality: Continue data capture and work regardless of an available Wi-Fi connection and automatically sync when back online.
- Intuitive floor mapping technology: With native AutoCAD integration, immediately transform an entire facility on paper into a digital, interactive, floor by floor map of facilities infrastructure and equipment.
- Automate active knowledge: Pre-populate every make and model, procedure, manual, checklist and more to optimize maintenance processes and activities.
- Real time reporting and analytics: Tap into data insights correlating to each asset and facility in just a few clicks. Track historical data and leverage the platform’s three levels of maintenance analytics—corrective, preventive, and predictive—to optimize resource utilization and improve decision making with maintenance issues.
- Cloud-powered inventory control: Enable teams to be on the same page with inventory every step of the way. The platform’s dashboard collates inventory data offering
more insights into how inventory is trending. Users can execute transfers, new purchases, and drawdowns without needing to go through multiple steps. And the platform auto-replenishes inventory thresholds in real-time.
- Customer and supplier management: Track the performance of your outsourcing partners’ entitlements and service- level agreements in real-time.
Nuvolo is revolutionizing enterprise asset management by innovating on ServiceNow, the world’s leading enterprise cloud platform. The company’s vision is to be the global leader in could-based EAM, powered by a culture of innovation and a relentless commitment to customer service. Fully optimized for growing mobile forces worldwide, Nuvolo delivers a simple, intuitive and user-friendly online and offline mobile experience.
Privately held and founded in 2013, Nuvolo is headquartered in Paramus, New Jersey with offices throughout the US and internationally in London, UK and Pune, India. For more information about the Nuvolo EAM platform, please visit www.nuvolo.com.