GE Healthcare implements market-leading EAM platform to help customers leverage cutting-edge clinical asset management and data analytics
Paramus, N.J. — December 5, 2017 – Nuvolo, the world’s fastest growing cloud-based enterprise asset management (EAM) company, today announced that GE Healthcare has implemented the latest version of its Clinical EAM platform to manage more than 3 million medical devices in the United States and Canada.
Nuvolo is a modern, cloud-based EAM platform that meets the highest standards for ease of use, performance and online and offline mobility capability for managing clinical equipment for healthcare providers. Nuvolo is built on ServiceNow, one of the world’s leading enterprise cloud platforms relied on by more than 4,000 enterprise companies worldwide.
Healthcare providers are adopting service management modernization strategies for clinical engineering to power better data analytics and to help improve compliance, equipment performance and patient satisfaction. Built on ServiceNow, Nuvolo EAM enables service management teams to utilize a single, mobile-ready platform for data driven operational decision making, better healthcare technology management and improved patient outcomes.
“GE Healthcare is dedicated to providing the best service experience for our customers. The Nuvolo EAM and mobile platforms provide our organization an innovative, modern and mobile-ready capability allowing us to deliver on this commitment,” said Rob Reilly, vice president and general manager, U.S. & Canada Services, GE Healthcare. “Nuvolo EAM enables us to deliver world-class results for our customers with one cloud-based system for work order management, parts, contracts, knowledge management and cyber-security threat mitigation for network connected medical devices.”
Today, Nuvolo is responsible for full lifecycle management of more than 5.3 million clinical devices across 3,120 healthcare providers with more than 3,840 field service workers using the EAM platform for service management.
Healthcare providers are using decades-old CMMS and EAM applications for clinical asset management. In many cases, these same organizations rely on multiple vendors and systems across the enterprise, making information sharing, cyber security, real-time reporting, compliance and decision making unnecessarily complex.
“Managing healthcare technology can no longer rely on antiquated CMMS and EAM applications that hamper healthcare providers service management modernization capabilities. We’ve created a mobile-first, simple to use, disruptive platform that is improving every facet of healthcare technology management,” said Tom Stanford, CEO of Nuvolo. “Our platform enables our customers to streamline operational processes, transform task execution and leverage operating data to help reduce costs, improve patient outcomes and deliver exceptional service management quality.”
Nuvolo Clinical EAM provides unique capabilities to improve organizational productivity and maximize utilization of clinical assets needed to deliver a great patient experience:
- On-line and off-line mobile functionality: Continue data capture and service management work even when no Wi-Fi connection is available and automatically sync when back online.
- Reporting and analytics: Ensure data accuracy and enable teams to have a 360-degree view of work order management and asset performance with the ability to collate operational and performance data and generate three levels of maintenance analytics (corrective, planned and predictive) in a single dashboard.
- Streamlined compliance management: Leverage a single system of record to generate real-time data needed to meet joint commission requirements and achieve high levels of compliance and patient satisfaction.
- Automate active knowledge: Make the platform work for teams and help them optimize decision making with a smart digital information archive that knows every part of a clinical asset’s DNA from the make and model to historical artifacts including previous work orders.
- Customer and supplier management: Track the performance of outsourcing partners’ entitlements and service-level agreements (SLAs) in real-time.
For more information about the Nuvolo Clinical EAM Platform, please visit: www.nuvolo.com
Nuvolo is revolutionizing enterprise asset management by innovating on ServiceNow, the world’s leading enterprise cloud platform. The company’s vision is to be the global leader in could-based EAM, powered by a culture of innovation and a relentless commitment to customer service. Fully optimized for growing mobile forces worldwide, Nuvolo delivers a simple, intuitive and user-friendly online and offline mobile experience.
Privately held and founded in 2013, Nuvolo is headquartered in Paramus, New Jersey with offices throughout the US and internationally in London, UK and Pune, India. For more information about the Nuvolo EAM platform, please visit: www.nuvolo.com