Times have definitely changed. Facilities managers will need to support a different office environment in a post-COVID-19 world. The return to the workplace will be a return to a new normal. Most companies will now require employees to reserve a temporary workspace when they need to come into the office.
Supporting 1:1 Reservations
Organizations can leverage Nuvolo’s modern space reservation system to support their new agile, flexible work environment.
- Allow users to view available workspace options and make reservations remotely
- Provide visibility into other employee reservations to help drive teamwork
- Remember user preferences so they can easily reserve the same workspace
Enabling the New Normal in the Workplace
There are many changes for the new workplace environment. Cleaning and safety have become the top considerations for facilities managers to re-open their offices. To help coordinate space reservations and cleaning services, Nuvolo’s new space scheduling solution allows organizations to:
- Link work orders for cleaning tasks to all workspace scheduling.
- Validate that cleaning assignments have been completed prior to employees using a workspace.
- Provide scheduled ROUNDS for restocking hand sanitizer in meeting rooms and high-traffic areas.
- Track stockroom inventory for cleaning supplies and automatically re-order supplies when thresholds are reached.
- Cleaning work orders can be generated automatically when conference rooms are reserved.
Making it Mobile
While mobile apps were once a luxury in the business world, they are now a common interface for applications. The Nuvolo mobile app enables employees with the following capabilities:
- Easy to use mobile interface to search for available office spaces or conference rooms and make a reservation
- Mobile alerts received when a reserved workspace is cleaned and ready for check-in
- Bar-code scanning for office workspaces to process a reservation with a few clicks from your mobile device
Floor Map Visibility
According to the recent Gartner IWMS market guide, organizations are “shifting their focus to creating smart, intuitive and inspiring workplaces.” Nuvolo’s space reservation system helps employees visualize their environment and reserve rooms near colleagues.
- AutoCAD integration supports floor plan imports and synchronization with room details
- Floor plan viewer available from within the Nuvolo reservation system UI
- Visually identify available office space near other members of your work group
To learn more: